Whether you are just transitioning to a civilian career or have been separated for years, the skills and experience you gained while serving are invaluable. In addition to your unique talents and skills, your dedication to teamwork and commitment to excellence are an ideal fit for Engility.
Finding a company whose mission and culture blends well with your background is critical to your continued success. At Engility, you will:
- Be a part of a global company, with close-knit communities at the local level
- Tailor your career path with development and training opportunities
- Thrive on new assignments and the challenges of new locations
- Recognize the value of diversity in teamwork and meeting the goals of the organization
- Utilize your leadership skills to mentor your team and partner with customers
To continue contributing your unique perspective through a rewarding career with us, search for current opportunities at https://careers-engility.icims.com/.
Engility is committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, and active military personnel. We actively participate in outreach activities to attract and hire members of this vital employee population base. Our outreach efforts include:
- Employing many former service members as recruiters who focus on recruiting military veterans.
- Implementing an employee referral program, which provides a means and an incentive to current employees to refer other former service members for specific position needs.
- Participating as recruiter and hiring manager in numerous military-focused or sponsored career fairs, such as TAP/ACAP, ETAP, Corporate Gray and MOAA.
- Offering differential compensation support for employees activated in the Guard and the Reserve.
- Participating in military professional networking forums, job boards and events.
- Partnering with the Military Spouse Employment Partnership to hire those members of your family most important to you.
Engility is proud to be recognized year over year as a Military Friendly Employer.
Engility Corporation is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility Corporation maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources department via the Contact Us page.
As a federal government contractor, in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, Engility Corporation is required to develop annual Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs). Any employees or applicants who wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) for Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities can contact us through the Contact Us page, select Human Resources department.