Engility’s employees are what makes this company great and we understand that benefits are very much a part of ensuring peace of mind for our employees and their families. Engility is committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package that offers a range of many valuable benefit options which integrate health programs, retirement, and other important areas to support a work/life balance.
Engility’s compensation philosophy is to offer an effective compensation program along with comprehensive benefits, to provide a total compensation package that will attract and retain talented employees. This philosophy is the cornerstone for recruiting, retaining, and motivating individuals to successfully fulfill the Company’s mission.
Health and Disability
Engilityoffers comprehensive health care benefits for employees and their families including company paid Health Advocate services to help you get the most out of your plans. The individual offerings include:
- Medical Insurance (Most plans include Teladoc,and wellness incentives)
- Dental Insurance (including adult orthodontia)
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance and optional voluntary coverage you can supplement with
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability (two coverage options so you can choose the right plan for you)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Savings and Investment Plans
The Engility 401(k) Master Savings Plan allows employees to contribute up to the combined annual IRS limit between traditional pre-tax and 401(k) Roth after-tax money. Engility makes an annual matching contribution of up to 4.5% of compensation with a 6% employee contribution.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement
- Paid Jury Duty
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Voluntary Insurance Plans
- TRICARE Supplement Plan
- Group Universal Life
- Group Auto and Home Insurance
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Critical Illness
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement: Eligible employees may apply for up to $5,250 annually for expenses incurred that help increase professional competence. Employees may apply for up to $10,000 annually for their Master’s degree after being employed with Engility for a minimum of 1 year and if they and their degree meet additional requirements.
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program: A free, confidential resource available to employees and their dependent family members 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Full time benefit eligible employees are scheduled to work 80 or more hours per pay period and are eligible for all benefits. Part time benefit eligible employees are scheduled to work 60 to 79 hours per pay period and are eligible for the same benefit package as adjusted for the reduced hours. Benefits begin on the date of hire.
- Engility is on a bi-weekly pay cycle. As a service to employees, direct deposit is offered into one or more accounts at a designated bank or credit union.
The company benefits listed are brief summaries and do not describe the company benefits in complete detail. All benefits are subject to the language in the Summary Plan Description or the Engility Policy.
Engility Corporation is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility Corporation maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources department via the Contact Us page.
As a federal government contractor, in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, Engility Corporation is required to develop annual Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs). Any employees or applicants who wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) for Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities can contact us through the Contact Us page, select Human Resources department.